Name : Prof. Abu Bakar Munir, LL.B., LL.M.
Designation : Professor of Law
Nationality : Malaysian
Address : Faculty of Law, University of Malaya, Sultan Azlan Shah Building 50603, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Warwick, U.K – 1989
- Bachelor of Law (LL.B)(Hons), University of Malaya, Malaysia – 1984
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA), University of Technology MARA, Malaysia – 1980
- Excellent Service Award 2015, University of Malaysia
- Excellent Service Award 2010, University of Malaysia
- Malaysia Cyber Security Awards (Minister’s Award) 2010
- Malaysia Cyber Security (Information Security Visionary of the Year) Award, 2010;
- Excellent Service Award, 2008, University of Malaysia
- Excellent Service Award 2006, University of Malaya.
Name : Dr. Sinta Dewi, S.H., LL.M.
Designation : Associate Professor
Nationality : Indonesia
Address : Faculty of Law, University of Padjadjaran, Jalan Dipati Ukur No. 35 Bandung 40132
- Doctoral Program, 2009, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung
- Master of Law (LL.M), 1998, Washington College of Law American University, Washington, D.C
- Bachelor of Law (S.H.), 1987, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung
- Balancing Privacy Rights and Legal Enforcement: Indonesia Practices, International Journal Liability and Scientific Enquiry, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, United. Kingdom, Vol 5, No ¾, 2012.
- Indonesia’s Data Protection Regulation 2012, Graham Greenleaf and Sinta Dewi, Privacy Laws & Business, United Kingdom, (could access on SSRN, http://sssm.com/2280044), Privacy Laws & Business, Issue 122, April, 2013.
- Indonesia Issues Draft Ministerial Regulation On Data protection, Privacy and Business, UK, Privacy Laws & Business, Issue 137, October, 2015.
- The Privacy of Personal Data: The Law Protections and Regulation Models in Indonesia, BPHN Journal, Volume 15, Nomor 2, 2015.
Name : Dr. Ary Zulfikar SH., MH
Nationality : Indonesia
Address : Lecturer, Law Faculty, Trisakti University
- Doctoral Program, 2019, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung.
Judicium/Cum Laude (Excellent), GPA 4.00
Dissertation Title: “Foreign Direct Investment Restriction Policy as a Control of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Accordance with Sustainable Development Principles”.
- Master of Laws (M.H.), 2015, Fakultas Hukum, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta.
- Bachelor of Law (S.H.), 1994, University of Padjadjaran, Bandung.
Seminar, Conference & Awards
- Indonesia’s Top 100 Lawyers 2018, 2019, 2020 – Asia Business Law Journal.
- Contributor, Data Protection in the UK Public Sector, Securing the Benefits of GDPR Compliance Thursday 7th February 2019, Central London.
- Facilitator, 1/2 day Talk on Data Protection, BNI, 26 March 2018.
- Facilitator/Opening Speech, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DIGITAL ECONOMY, “Security and Privacy in The Big Data Era”, Jakarta, 26 – 27 April 2017.